Migration Helpline

IMPORTANT! Changes in the Law of Foreigners since 1st of May 2014!
This answer is VERIFIED, compliant with current law


dear sir i m algerian married with polish girl i got refused for second time all my doucements was legal and i gived too anothers extra doucements but the reason its how i can prove that i will leave from poland in end of visa they say i must prouve i m goona back i m so confused i dnot know what i need do please help me



Maybe the sufficient proof would be a plane ticket? Try to ask at the Embassy what kind of proof they are looking for.

I cannot imagine a possible proof that would be a guarantee that you return.

I believe the officials think (and possibly they are right) that you wish to stay in Poland with your wife.

The paradox is that while you have a right to family life, there is no marriage visas in the Polish law. So you may only apply for a visit visa - which is probably not what your family needs.

Answer date:

2015-09-07 20:38:19


Your comment
E-mail Password to remove

Back to all questions in this category

Our answers are only informative - please DO NOT treat it as a legal advice!

We regret to suspend Infolinia service. For over a year, we give advice on a voluntary basis - but the scale of questions is far beyond our ability possibilities to help for free. We will unlock the service as soon as we find funds to continue. We still provide information by telephone and by e-mail.
Internauts opinions about infoline Rate us


Migration Helpline (Infolinia Migracyjna) is now run thanks to voluntary work of PFM staff. Before, it was maintained (2012-2014) thanks to co-financing of the project Information Center for Foreigners 2, run by PFM in partnership with the Association for Legal Intervention and the Mazovian Governor. It is co-financed by the European Fund for Integration of Third Country Nationals and by the state budget.


In the years 2009-2011 the project was run as part of Information Center for Foreigners run by the same partnership, also co-financed by the European Fund for Integration of Third Country Nationals and by the state budget.